Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm in LOVE with YOU! :)

Mountains and valleys, The ups and the downs I go through. I will rejoice in You, Jesus no matter the view. So I'm singing out from the depths of my heart. I'm singing out at the top of my lungs. I'm in love with You. Canyons will echo my voice, screaming Hallelujah. Oh, what a beautiful noise. Glory to God in the highest from down here below. Jesus my Savior, Your name is the sound of my hope. So I'm singing out from the depths of my heart. I'm singing out at the top of my lungs, lifting You high! I'm in love with You Canyons will echo my voice, screaming Hallelujah. Oh, what a beautiful noise. The sound of Your name I long to hear. It's music to my ears, I'm in love with You. 'Cause canyons will echo my voice screaming Halle, Hallelujah! I'm in love with You, canyons will echo my voice. Screaming Hallelujah. Oh, what a beautiful noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment