Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Ultimate Comforter :)

Sometimes I feel so alone, like nobody understands me or wants to understand me. I can't put words to the feeling that overwhelms me at times. I hate it! I don't like feeling lonely. Who does? "I can't live by what I feel, but by the truth Your Word reveals." These words always pop into my brain when I get lost in my "feelings." I force myself to run to God.. because guess what? God gets me. It's as simple as that. He just understands me. I don't have to try to explain to Him this.. or that, He just knows. I love that! Thank you Lord for getting me! :)

So if and when you feel alone, remember that... GOD GETS YOU! And He loves you, so very very much.

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment